SECURE TARGET bans Software Piracy and considers it a serious Cyber-crime:
- SECURE TARGET spreads the words against software piracy, we do not support using of any unpaid commercial software, or without explicit written permission of author.
- SECURE TARGET encourage not to use any type of pirated software, warez, cracks, keygens or any other kind of illegal copied software at all.
- There is a lot of professional free software applications which probably cover almost all of our needs if one’s cannot afford paying for commercial software.
- SECURE TARGET does not accept services or goods from/to people who use pirated licenses: i.e. hostings, gaming platforms, developers…
- We respect production of software and there is no exception to software piracy regardless of country or purpose.